Rasberry leaf tea after birth?

keli

Reaction score
Just bought another 100 tablets and some tea was wondering if you ladies carried on taking/drinking after the birth of your little ones? xx

tbh i don't think it does anything if you take it - but i don't think it'd do any harm either!

I had some rasberry tea after the birth and it felt like having BH :rotfl:

i didnt bother i gave the remaining ones to my pregnant friend- tho iv heard they help ur uterus to contract back into shape. the best way to get ur uterus back into shape tho is BFing- its true u can actually feel it pulling back down as baby suckles- its uncomfortable like period pain but u kno that stomachs gonna go flat so u dont mind! :lol:

Thanks for your replies ladies :hug: thanks Sherlock for that link everything sounded really good until saying that RL tea contains high amounts of tannins that could be carcenigenic (sp) :roll: but i suppose i won't be taking it for that long just until they run out! :hug: xxx

keli said:
Thanks for your replies ladies :hug: thanks Sherlock for that link everything sounded really good until saying that RL tea contains high amounts of tannins that could be carcenigenic (sp) :roll: but i suppose i won't be taking it for that long just until they run out! :hug: xxx

Its considered fine for pregnancy use so I'd not worry about the tannins. IIRC it did say that only applied to long term use of it. Many women use it for a period of time before and after giving birth with no ill effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back