RANT!!!

hev&madi

Reaction score
yesterday i was walking up to my mother in laws house to meet my other half and it was school kicking out time

well i was on the phone and a load of year 10/11 walked passed and knocked me into a wall! and ive got a graze on my arm

i was fuming!!!!

rant over :evil:

ARGH!
I would have killed them :evil:
I hate years 10/11 they all think they rule becuse they are the oldest in school :evil: :evil: (unless you have post 16 in school)
Hope you are ok hun
:hug: :hug:

yer im fine thankyou just really cheesed me off! they have no respect at all! and they could see im pregnant

I tell you what got me the other day :shock: :shock:
Now you can tell im pregnant i thought someone would have stood up for me on the bus so i could sit down..but not one person did :cry: :cry:

Eblinx said:
I tell you what got me the other day :shock: :shock:
Now you can tell im pregnant i thought someone would have stood up for me on the bus so i could sit down..but not one person did :cry: :cry:

awww what ar*eholes :hug:

It was funny..just the other day i saw something in the nespaper about it..london was the worst place for people not standing.
Oh well..i wont be moving for anyone like i used to before. :moon:

I don;t know what's happened to manners these days ( and no i'm not 90!) :x . It is so true though - hev you should have got the little bu**er by the ear and asked for an apology. I am sure their parents would have been shocked, but that is the problem - community isn't what it used to be and no-one teaches respect anymore. It's really worrying. Of course our beautiful children will never be like that! :pray:

haha, i wish id of been wtih u hun, im all super hormonal, everyone seems to be avoiding me at the minute coz apparently they dont want there head biting off :shock:

moi? lil ol' pregnant moi?

wud i :angel:

I'm right there with you ladies, i broke down at the side of the road yesterday (friday) my car just cut out and i had no electrics, was a scorching hot day, had my bonnet up at the side of the road, 5 months pregnant and a car full of panicking kids and not one person stopped to see if wanted help :( i was nearly in tears cos the traffic had stopped because of a jam and everybody was staring at me, ignorant B******S :( :(

oh i know the feeling, no one even offers me a chair at work so i have gone and got my own from bf, ha i will shoiw the b******s!!!! :twisted:

awww hun i would have given em a mouth full borrow my sis for a couple of weeks and ul soon know how to handle em, she left skool this yr and thinks she is god

hevwithbump said:
yesterday i was walking up to my mother in laws house to meet my other half and it was school kicking out time

well i was on the phone and a load of year 10/11 walked passed and knocked me into a wall! and ive got a graze on my arm

i was fuming!!!!

rant over :evil:

:hug: .....hunt them down and kill the little f***ers!! :twisted:

Little shits! Im glad you are ok Hev. Kids have no friggin manners!

If I found out my son had ever done enything like that he would be grounded for life!!!
here they let there kids out to play alone from about 4 and dont no were they are,still wont let my son out alone and he is nearly 6!

I heard about it on the news too about people not standing up for you on buses i think it's a disgrace, things like that really wind me up too. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back