Random Q - conception and hair growth

cc86

Reaction score
Anyone know if when you conceive if hair growth (ie legs) slows down?! I ask because I literally shave my legs every day, I shave them in the morning and I kid you not by night time they are stubbly! I am now 6DPO and I shaved my legs at 3DPO and have only just gotten stubbly legs now?! Wtf! Coincidence?! Help! Xx

Eta meant 4DPO not 3DPO

Using Tapatalk

Hmmmm........

If anything i would have thought hair growth speeds up! I had my hair cut every two weeks wen i was pregnant last time!!

No idea hun :~

FX for u

xxx

My hair has grown a rediculous amount since i have been pregnant, also i only used to have to shave my legs twice a week and now i am doing them every other day so for me it has sped up but it could be different for everyone x

Ah nightmare for you girls! I can't remember what it was like when I was pregnant with DD but I've just noticed that I've not had to shave in like 2 days which for me is unheard of ha ha! X

Using Tapatalk

at up to 6dpo it's unlikely the bean has implanted, let along given off enough hormones really. plus you're talking about stuff happening since 3dpo so your body is definitely still preparing for implantation rather than responding to it.

my hairdresser did once say that your hair responds to your hormones and some people lose more and less at different times of the month, but didn't mention growth being related...

Ok, coincidence then

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back