Desperate for increase self esteem, image and er... a sh*g!

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
Well this week girls I decided enough was enough...

I have....

had a hair cut
plucked my eyebrows (into shape)
shaved my legs (after about 3 weeks worth of growth!)
Tidied and trimmed my lady garden :rotfl:
Bought some clothes that FIT and look good (bank balance is poorly sick now)
Bought some new make up and worn it!

And... in the hope of OH finding me attractive (or noticing should I say)through all this effort.. Bought some condoms!!! :D :rotfl:

Only thing left to do is paint my toenails and stop wearing these belly warmer knickers.... :rotfl:

I feel and look so much better ... just got to get OH to notice now... any ideas girls???

x x

Yo go hunni!!

That all sounds fabulous, its amazing how buying some clothes which actually fit makes a difference. I have only just bought some pj's that fit...was forver still in baggy t-shirts etc that i wore when i was pregnant...OH said i felt like yogi bear in bed haha!!

As for making him notice...just pounce when he least expects it...settled down to watch a film or something candles etc set the mood and go for it! Some men dont see anything need to make them see lol

amzhunny said:
As for making him notice...just pounce when he least expects it...settled down to watch a film or something candles etc set the mood and go for it! Some men dont see anything need to make them see lol

sod the candles, jump his bones :rotfl:

only kidding amy :hug:

haha well i didnt want to sound like a well i dunno what haha which is why i put the sofisticated candles!!! I was just thinking the same though ... pounce! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back