RAINFOREST JUMPEROO(or any other ideas)

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Has anyone got one? If yes is it worth the money? I havn't really looked around yet but I seen it it Toys R Us for £79.99 so is that how much you paid? The other thing I wanted to know is will it get lots of use as Jake is 7 1/2 months old now and i'm not sure how long he would beable to use it for. I did think about a walker but I have only got a smallish flat so he would have hardly any room to move in it. If anyone has any other ideas please share them with me. He has loads of toys and DVD's but when we are in for the day I sometimes find it hard to keep him entertained especially if I have got things to do such as housework. Thanks

Wow 80 quid is a lot of money! You might find as soon as he's crawling he will refuse to be put in it too.

Can you not get one on ebay? Might be better value for the time he'll use it.

Urchin said:
Wow 80 quid is a lot of money! You might find as soon as he's crawling he will refuse to be put in it too.

Can you not get one on ebay? Might be better value for the time he'll use it.

Yes it is a lot of money. I have thought about it and I might leave it. It says that it can only be used until baby is walking and I know that could be quite a few months yet but my little brother waked at 10 months. IF Jake did walk at 10 months he wouldn't get a lot of use out of it. I looked on e bay but they don't have any.

i hae one for ellouise! its fabbbbbbb :D

My wee girl didnt walk till she was 18 months. You can always get it and re sell it on ebay. You are bound to get at least half your money back

Lewis had one bought for him as a gift. He did enjoy playing in it but it is quite big and we only have a small house. We bought him a door bouncer which he loved and doesn't take up as much space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back