RAFFLE DRAWN , DID YOU WIN !!! WINNERS HERE !!!!!

Gem & Leland said:
Melanie said:
Wow thats a brilliant amount hun! will it cover a lot of Lelands treatment costs?

Oh i juts had a look at the winners, is the Mel & Thea me??

yes hun !!!

squiglet weve about 450 left to raise out of the 2000 so weve done really well , just not sure what else we can do now the raffle is over !!!

erm gonna need peoples address's , or if your at bluewater i can take stuff there ( if i have it some prizes are at my mums) and some are with there donaters !

Oh cool i'll pm you my address but you'll have to let me know how much it costs to post and ill paypal it back to you.

Have you thought of a sponsored balloon race? Basically you sell balloons to people who fill out an address tag. Then you have a big balloon launch (you'll need council permission). On the tags you put a message asking whoever fins it o post it back to you and the persons who's goes the furthest wins.

OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo!

Melanie said:
Gem & Leland said:
Melanie said:
Wow thats a brilliant amount hun! will it cover a lot of Lelands treatment costs?

Oh i juts had a look at the winners, is the Mel & Thea me??

yes hun !!!

squiglet weve about 450 left to raise out of the 2000 so weve done really well , just not sure what else we can do now the raffle is over !!!

erm gonna need peoples address's , or if your at bluewater i can take stuff there ( if i have it some prizes are at my mums) and some are with there donaters !

Oh cool i'll pm you my address but you'll have to let me know how much it costs to post and ill paypal it back to you.

Have you thought of a sponsored balloon race? Basically you sell balloons to people who fill out an address tag. Then you have a big balloon launch (you'll need council permission). On the tags you put a message asking whoever fins it o post it back to you and the persons who's goes the furthest wins.

what do they win ? some of the money back ? i really love that idea !!!! do people actually bother posting it back tho ??? just i wanted to raise enough to help oiliver too and so far havent succeeded :wall:

I did one and loads of people posted them back. I did it to raise money for the marie curie nurses. I got local papers and radio to cover it and advertise it before hand which helped i think. The prize as donated from a local garage ( the use of a BMW for a weekend). I printed the tag off with a post back by date on the, i think it was about 10 days after the launch. I put a bit on the back about why the tags and balloons had been released. The winners balloon had got all the way to Southend from County Durham, nearly 300 miles!

only just seen this and only just got your facebook too - was out yesterday evening otherwise would have contributed more to you.

but yay for winning :D

:cheer:

i hope u can use the tickets michelle , they've got to be used fairly shortly , so pm me your address so i can send them asap !

thanks for donating that prize urchin :hug:

i need more address , gonna try pm you today

debecca
laineyg
lisa&alex

leckershell , and mel's stuff should be in the post today :cheer:

and suzie , ill bring your vouchers to bluewater next week :cheer:

chellieboo , ill bring your tickets when i come to ipswich next , they cant be used till next summer anyway and great excuse to meet up :cheer:

Have PMed you my address hun, but you REALLY need to show me your pants soon :rotfl:

oo, i won too!! :shock: :shock:

now... what shall i do with mine...? i want to sell some jewellery bits that i want to make (all a bit of a pipe dream) and was thinking about having a website for it - i'm a bit of a doughnut when it comes to web-related things! i need instructions!!

sorry for the delay in sending everything out :wall: am also still needing some address;s too and ive run out of wrapping :roll: im usless .

oh i diddnt no about this :(

well done to all the winners :cheer: .

Hope you get the 450 soon,
i wish I could help hun.

Maybe you can run another raffle hun?

I posted the kit for the fingerprint pendant today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads