Quinny Zapp.. lozzi maybe?

Krystal

Reaction score
How much should I be looking at paying for one? I seen one today in Halfords for 149.99 with sun canopy, raincover and changing bag. Is that good?

Also I have a Quinny Speedi SX in black & silver that I want to sell.. with changing bag, raincover, maxi cosy car seat and adapters for travel system. How much do you think I should ask for it on ebay? It has some scratches in handle and where quinny is written on bottom of seat some of letters have faded. Apart from that it is in good condition :)

is it called "travel bag" as its NOT a change bag :) its literally a bag to put pram in so u can take it on planes etc..

which colour? all varies on colour..

were you wanting brand new or used?

99.99-109 depending on colour...

http://baby-pages.co.uk/acatalog/Febuar ... .html#a879

used ur looking at 50-80 depending again on colour and condition.

I just want the black one :) and yeah it was change bag not just the travel thingy. will take a looky at that link - thank u! I am wanting brand new .... and OH parents just this minute called to say they will buy it for us :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Features & benefits

Shopping basket
5 point safety harness
Includes a carry bag
Includes raincover and sun canopy

just had a look online and thats what you get for 149.99

carry bag is travel bag

like this:

10-3987-01j.jpg

poppy160 said:
John Lewis has it for £100 with the canopy and raincover..I don't know about the bag though.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230480087/Product.aspx

:cheer: althought it says

The tubular anodised aluminium frame lends this unusual buggy distinctive good looks and also makes it very lightweight. The front wheel is highly manoeuvrable as it swivels or you can fix its position if you prefer. If, or when, your baby spills something on the seat unit, it's easy to remove the fabric and pop it in the washing machine. The seat can be placed in a forward or rear-facing position. The buggy comes with a useful raincover and sun canopy. Exclusive to John Lewis.

is that an incorrect description or is it the wrong zapp?

I think I read somewhere that the Zapp can face either way but I can't see how...

Either way, you saw mine at the meet, black one. I paid £50 on ebay because it was a cash on collection only seller... and since nobody in Atherstone fancied it on a Sunday afternoon, I got it :D With travel bag and raincover :) look for local bargains on ebay as cash on collection ones go for a lot cheaper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back