Quinny Buzz Question

carlyr874

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - just wondered if anyone has had the quinny buzz?

I am wondering if you need to carrycot or does the normal pushchair ok as it is? it does sat suitable from birth and reclines right back and you can have it facing you so just wondering if anyone call tell me if it is worth the extra expense of the carrycot?

Sorry if noone nows what i am talking about! xx

I have just brought the quinney buzz.

I go the whole set. The carry cot, pushchair and carseat.

I havent be able to use it yet coz little one hasnt arrived yet but i would not personally want to use the pushchair for a newborn.

Personally this is because the pushchair doesnt look anywhere near as comfy and warm for a baby as the carrycot.
Also the pushchair doesnt let the baby lay flat and this is really important for the babies spine.

I have it and I would say that yes you need the carrycot, the pushchair bit doesn't actually allow them to be completely flat as they are kind of at an angle in the seat if that makes sense. The straps don't really go short enough either. Also as Jolene says it isn't very cosy - the carrycot has nice high sides that protect the baby.

We started using the pushchair bit at 3 months as our LO was big, and it took up less space in the boot!

I agree ^

Hay loves the carrycot i think he is dead comfy in it... We went out in the chair attachment and he didnt like it I think he felt too exposed and uncomfy poor love, so will be using the carrycot until he's alot older...

Also theres something nice about pushing a PRAM around it screams young baby so step aside lol!

Steelgoddess said:
I agree ^

Hay loves the carrycot i think he is dead comfy in it... We went out in the chair attachment and he didnt like it I think he felt too exposed and uncomfy poor love, so will be using the carrycot until he's alot older...

Also theres something nice about pushing a PRAM around it screams young baby so step aside lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
couldnt agree more

i got the full hit, carry cot looks so much more comfy for her. and a lot safer IMO last thing you need is some asswipe swinging a bag into your newborn when your shopping

I'm still very inexperienced so take my advice with a grain of salt....

What about using a car seat which fits into your pushchair that doubles up as a carry cot? (a 2 in one rather than a 3 in one). I understand it's not suitable for baby to sleep in, but it's ok to use for up to 3 or 4 hours ex. if you are visiting a friend or out for a walk. Please correct if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back