quinny buzz pushchair

myst

Reaction score
Anyone have the quinny Buzz 2007 pushchair ?

Mine arrived today, im really pleased with it etc etc, BUT it says on the box from 6 months plus...i was under the impression it was suitable from birth [as it can be reclined to the 'lie flat position'

I know you can make it into a travel system with the carrycot or car seat [which i dont have] but have noticed on many websites that some says it is from birth and some says 6 mths..so im confused...looking at it tho id say its probably ok from birth as it does lie flat..

any help/suggestons appreciated !

its from 6 months with the car seat/carrycot..

its due to the fact of the "seat" posttion in the pushchair... if that makes sense :think:

BUT

i had ellouise going in it from 2 months lol just had a head hugger and bought seperate smaller harness..

Hi I bought the quinny buzz 2006 model for my baby who is due in June. We have bought the carrycot attachment which I know is suitable from birth cos it enables the baby to lie completely flat. However, my friend has also bought the buzz for her newborn and she has not bought the carrycot. I was under the impression you could use the pushchair from birth due to the recline position of it. However different stockists I spoke to had different opinions on this. Some said the baby isn't completely flat when in the recline position in the pushchair but then again they would say that in order to sell me the carrycot! My friend uses her quinny buzz for her baby and she doesn't have the carrycot (but she does have the carseat attachment). Hope this has helped.

i have all three attatchments and imo for a tiny newborn it isnt safe.. the seat DOES recline back BUT it has an actual solid seat.. .its not the seat postion that reclines its the whle pushchair attatchment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back