*Quidco Help*

SarahH

Reaction score
Can any of you lovely people help me!!

I have been using Quidco for ages and have managed to earn just over £200 in cash back on it - thing is I have just left the money there to build up and have never requested a payment back to me....

With our hols comig up it would be handy for spending money - but how do I get it transfered into my bank.... I have sat searching for ages and just cant figure it out!!

My sister is a complete expert at it but unfort she is in a meeting all day with work so I cant get in touch with her.

Any help/tips will be fab!

at the top of the page (in the white area still) it should say Sarah's settings. Go in here then select Bacs as a method of payment, then save, you should get it next month.

HTH

Ahhhh.... I did see that, but I thought that was just to change your bank details!!!

THANK YOU!!!! :hug:

Quidco is ace, isn't it?

We managed to get our house contents insurance for -£5 last year!?! It was £125 for the insurance with £130 cash back through Quidco!

On an aside, does everyone know you can now go through Quidco to Ebay?

debecca said:
Quidco is ace, isn't it?

We managed to get our house contents insurance for -£5 last year!?! It was £125 for the insurance with £130 cash back through Quidco!

On an aside, does everyone know you can now go through Quidco to Ebay?

I keep buying stuff online EVERYWHERE and forgetting :oops:

at the risk of sounding dumb :oops: what is quidco???????

helsekia said:
at the risk of sounding dumb :oops: what is quidco???????

Thank You! I daren't ask in case everyone knew and not me. :oops:

Basically when a site directs you to another site (like if you go through Google to cdwow.com) the site that refers you gets money for having referred you. Quidco gives you the takings. There are lots of cashback offers for signing up for various things (like insurance or bingo etc) too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back