Quick reply

Toonlass

Reaction score
Whenever i try and use the quick reply i get the explorer cannot display this page and it takes me ages to get back onto PF. Any ideas? I can reply fine the other way, just not quick reply xx

Its working fine my end hun, I'll mention it to Stircrazy as he might know something you can try :)

sometimes, its weird. When it won't work the site freezes and i have to close my browser and re open to get it working again. Its probs my stoopid internet SC x

i think thats the problem i've been having!! it doesnt happen all the time, but it does my head in!! i'm on IE7 aswell i think

is this just a quick reply problem? or a general freezing, MMG&I?

well when i go to quick reply, it sometimes just freezes, and takes like 10 mins for the forum in general to start working again for me. sometimes it happens more than othrs, like i can spend all evening using quick reply one night, then the next it freezes every time i do. so its not a constant thing.

I keep getting this with quick reply too, I have to close down explorer and start again

I'm using Aol and haven't had any problems at all, maybe its an Explorer problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back