• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quick questions!

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
On the whole BLW theme I am a bit clueless, I am basically giving LO the same as we eat most of the time, but am not sure about what she can eat, so:

Tomatoes: can she eat all of them, or do I have to remove the pips (I saw that Purple13 said tomato with pips removed in the bog thread)
Cucumber: as above really - skin and seeds?
Peppers: can they eat them raw, or is it best to cook them? LO loves humous so need some ideas of new things to dip!

Anything else I should be aware of, or can I just give her a bit of what we are eating?

Thank you xx

i've been giving connor cherry tomatoes recently and he loves them - i just make sure that they've split a little so that he doesn't have to burst them open. and i just give him cucumber fingers - he generally eats the seedy bit and leaves some of the harder flesh and the skin. i haven't given him raw peppers but i don't see any reason why you shouldn't?

i spread humous on rice cakes, and we dip carrots, cucumber and pitta bread in it too.

:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back