Quick hello

AJ Jelly

Reaction score
Hello all. I am Adam OH of A&J. :wave: :wave:

Was told to join the forum so people will clicky on my eggs!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Yes I have joined in the.......game to :think: :think: Did join a while back but my wife stole my profile :wink:

We are still TTC but having fun with it :rotfl:

AJ Jelly said:
Was told to join the forum so people will clicky on my eggs!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Yes I have joined in the.......game to :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

welcome

click mine and I will click yours :rotfl:

AJ Jelly said:
Hello all. I am Adam OH of A&J. :wave: :wave:

Was told to join the forum so people will clicky on my eggs!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Yes I have joined in the.......game to :think: :think: Did join a while back but my wife stole my profile :wink:

We are still TTC but having fun with it :rotfl:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: You was not told to join the forum at all that was your own doing :D

Hi there :wave:

Glad your enjoying TTC, good luck with that and your dragons

hello :wave:
SO your the OH OF the lovely A&J
so youve been roped into joining i tried to get my man to join he registered then didnt post maybe more Lads joining will tempt him back ( that sounded like such a gay sentence) hes not by the way :rotfl:

Thanks for all the hellos :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geordie&Bairn said:
hello :wave:
so youve been roped into joining i tried to get my man to join he registered then didnt post maybe more Lads joining will tempt him back ( that sounded like such a gay sentence) hes not by the way :rotfl:

She's not lovely all the time :rotfl: :rotfl:

AJ Jelly said:
Thanks for all the hellos :wave: :wave: :wave:

[quote="Geordie&Bairn":nocjcrog]hello :wave:

She's not lovely all the time :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote:nocjcrog]

:shock: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111