Questions after a natural m/c

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my m/c 3 1/2 weeks ago now and bled for 2 weeks. I thought that I Ov'd last Thursday but then on Tuesday I had a little bleeding when I wiped (sorry for TMI) and since then I've had a little spotting of kind of browny stuff like you do right at the beginning or the end of a period plus some cramping which was quite bad on Tuesday. There's no funny smell or fever etc and I feel fine so I don't think I should be worried about infection but any ideas? I never usually cramp or spot at OV although when I went for my scan when I stopped bleeding the lady said that I still had the same amount of lining that you'd have just before a period so my period would be pretty heavy when it came so do you think that's why I've got some spotting? We're not TTC so it's not implantation bleeding although it is kind of like that actually. Anyone else had this?

+++

To be honest, i only bled for 4 days after the m/c not sure if it was because i was only 8/9 weeks though :?
Im sure things will work out soon though. Did u say ud been to the docs?
If not maybe that might be an idea? I went so often after the m/c for all sorts cos everything worried me!!
My period came 6 weeks after the m/c but i went back on the pill...this has been my first natural one and its 3 months on. Not sure if the spotting is due to it but it could well be.
hope your ok
(sorry for ranting...havent really given u any answers at all!!!)
xxx

Hi Honey :hug: :hug:

I bled for about 10 days with my natural m/c, my period came about 6 weeks later. I had brown discharge and small bleeds constantly throughout the time inbetween and when my period came it certainly was heavier than usual. I think it must be normal. It all died down after that.

Hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

It different for everyone, i bled for a few days and have had AF this week. but with previous m/c I have had simillar spotting, its just your body working it all out xxx :hug:

I don't know hon :( i am having something kind of similar. i finished AF on Tues with NO bleeding or discharge and then this evening im having a very light discharge.

I think like Mrs tommo said maybe its just our bodys cdoing a spring clean

Its a shame as I wanted some jiggy jiggy tonight lol!

:hug:

Thanks so much ladies, that really helps. My body is usually pretty predictable in these things so it's freaking me out that it's behaving differently. I've actually started bleeding a bit this evening so we'll see if this is actually AF or just more spotting. So fed up of not knowing what kind of pad to wear etc.

+++ :hug:

Oh yes I do but it hasn't been enough to need a tampon since Tuesday until tonight, it's been that light but I was just worried that it would all suddenly kick off when I'm out somewhere in case it's super heavy. I don't want to wear the things if I don't need too but you have to feel secure!

+++

Have you tried the purple ones they are smaller and for lighter flows...

xx

No I haven't- ok, might get some in. AF definitely here though- woohoo! Feel rotten and have cramp etc but I am still happy! :dance: :dance:

+++

Hi,

I definitely didn't ovulate when I usually do in the cycle immediately after my m/c - did a test and it was very negative but period arrived on day 33 which is 2 days longer than usual.

I imagine with m/c at 10 weeks, it would take longer for things to settle down, and the lining being thicker than normal probably explains the irregularity.

Hope it all settles down soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back