questions about symptoms?

Cyprus08

Reaction score
May sound daft but Ive been getting a few symtoms over the past few days. The biggest thing Ive noticed is that my skin has completely changed. Not had problems since I was a teenager but all of a sudden my face and chest have gone really spotty. Could this be a symptom of pregnancy as well or am I completely scraping the barrel now???

Could well be honey! My skin completely screwed up while I was pregnant (and is still not back to normal now!).

Mine went really dry (I have NEVER had dry skin) and since m/c it has gone really greasy - flimmin hormones!!!

Fingers crossed for you honeybunch!!!! :pray:

It could well be a sign hun. Fingers crossed, and babydust to you! :angel:

oh no Im getting all excited again now!!! Quick think about something else .... Thanks for the feedback though xxx

Do you watch "I'm a Celeb"? (Sorry, I'm slightly obsessed by it!)
That's a great "take you mind off Symptom spotting programme! :angel:

sometimes, Im on an army base in Cyprus atm so I only get one channel in English, it depends what they decide to show so cant even use that as a distraction :x

Oh No!! :eek: That's not good!!
Erm..What is your favourite food! :eek:

atm anything as long as it is covered in chocolate lol theres a bag of milky way minitures calling me from the kitchen as we speak !!!

:puke: Chocolate! LOL I normally love it, but atm I couldn't bare to put it anywhere near my mouth. I have some chocolate bars in my bedroom, and really, really fancy one, but I know I would be seeing it straight away again! :rotfl:

awww bless you, it would probably do me no harm to avoid it too. I'll stop myself from stuffing myself sick as sympathy for you lol. At least I will for the next few minutes. Where abouts up North r u from?

A bit of what you fancy always does you good though!

I'm from near Chester! It's lush round here. I love it! :angel: :dance:

Im from Manchester origionally so not too far and Ive always worked in Nurseries too!! Small world xx

WOW. It is a small world. I lived in Manchester until I was 2 as well. :eek: Where abouts in Manchester?

I lived in Didsbury. Apparently, that's the posh end! :eek:
I used to love Altrincham. We used to go all the time when the Ice Rink was there! :D :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back