• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

question

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

This is for my friend, she is 38 weeks pregnant due Jnauary 3rd.
She lost her mucous plug two weeks ago, her cervix is paper thin and baby is engeged. Just want to know your experiences as to how long after all this will the baby take to come out is this any sign that it could come before her due date?
The doctor keeps telling her shes surprised baby aint come out yet so i was just curious
Thanks

Katrina

the plug can build back up, i had 2 shows and nothing, she may start off soon but babies are stubborn little monkeys, i was engaged really early, i had 2 shows i kept having lots of false alarms and he was still 2 wks l8 and induced

*saulino* said:
Hi

This is for my friend, she is 38 weeks pregnant due Jnauary 3rd.
She lost her mucous plug two weeks ago, her cervix is paper thin and baby is engeged. Just want to know your experiences as to how long after all this will the baby take to come out is this any sign that it could come before her due date?
The doctor keeps telling her shes surprised baby aint come out yet so i was just curious
Thanks

Katrina

as soon as she gets a contraction that baby wil come FAST!!!!
the cervic being well efaced is a good sign.

i never had a show until i was in labour coz they gave me a membrane sweep at 1 day over duexxx

I wanna have my show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Okay thanks,fingers crossed i know what you mean about babies being stubborn my waters broke and Kiara still didnt wanna come out :lol:
budge im sure she would be happy if baby came fast shes getting so impatient
littlelady87 i never had one till labour as well, or at least i would think i did lol. never actually seen it.
Jaidybaby im sure you will have iyour babes soon or even if you dont have baby soon cant beleve its almost time already time sure goes fast.

Katrina

Hi

Me too Sarah !! I want more babies around hehe
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member