Question,we are thinking of having a baby.. opinions please?

terryandsam

Reaction score
Pretty much as it says above, im 38 my wife is 36, we have 2 children 11 and 7 and are thinking of having another, financially its not a problem, house wise its not a problem... lifestyle also not a problem... purely worried about the age difference of the children and should we enjoy what we have? Also is 36 too old to have another child?
Any opinions would be great..
Thanks
Terry and Sam

I dont think it is to old to have a child, my friend was 37 when she had her first child.

Go for it!

I personally don't think your ages are a problem :)

There is a 7 year age gap between my 2 and they get on really well at the moment

If you want a baby go for it as i don't think 38 & 36 is too old by any means

Good luck

I certainly wouldn't have said you were too old myself and my dh are both 39 and are expecting our first child.

go for it mate, ur kids will dote on this little one and theyre old enough to help out etc! if all the other boxes are ticked, for example space, money etc then whats stopping u?!

hope the forum helps when ur wife gets her BFP!!!

i dont think its old at all.

and dont worry about the age difference, my dad and his sister have 9 years between them, my mum and aunt have about 12-13yrs between them and me and my brother have 9 years between us, so wouldnt worry :)

....and good luck TTC, hope you get that BFP soon.... :cheer: :hug: :hug:

There are 10 and 12 years between my OH and his older brothers and they are all really close. they speak almost every other day despite living miles away.

I think if you want another baby then have one, age differences mean nothing....

i think as long as u can provide for bubs then go for it ur kids would prob love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back