Question for the pregnant girls.

jemz24

Reaction score
When did u get a bfp and how long did it take for the lines to become stronger?

mine were so faint i couldnt get a ic of them, they are now much darker and its been a week tomorrow :hug:

i got mine tuesday, which is was clear 2nd line and has got darkker in past few days

i tested 4 days after AF was due and it was faint then i tested the day after and it was much stronger

around 11 days past the intercourse that resulted in this little seedling i was gettingreally faint lines on clearlbue.. soo i did two digitals.. but still, the lines were terribly faint on the Clearblue, so id say do a digi.

Ebay cheapies were showing very faint lines at about 7 days b4 AF due
Did a first respnse on day AF due and was much darker x

Hey hun i got my BFP " around 12 DPO and i tested 2 days before AF was due and it come up almost striaght away on the digi :D

so if i got faint faint lines on thursday when do u think i should test agen, coz i tested agen today although not fmu as i was weein all thru the nite, and stil a very faint line almost non exsistent (on a tescos)

thanx girls for your input :)

I was roughly 5 weeks when I discovered I was pregnant, and I got a very dark line very quickly...

I think i was about 5ish weeks when i tested and the line went very dark very quickly !! I think the pack said to wait a min, but it had the line had come up almost straight away !!

well im not sure when af is due , if i go by on 28 day cycle its late by 3 weeks most times. it can range from 30-51 days. Thas why i dont want to wait till af shows coz it could be anytime and goin 3 weeks without knowing if im preg would kill me lol

Well Jemz if i were you i would test tomorrow morning (Tuesday) with a digital test, and hope for the best.. i did my clearblues on the friday an they were so faint i thought i was imagining it.. then i did a digital test on the friday night and it was neg, so i did another digi test on the saturday morning and it was positive..
Good luck!

I used ebay high sensitivity cheapies and got a very very faint line at 8 & 9dpo, by 10 days it was more noticeable, and by 12 days it was a definite line.

Confirmed with a Clearblue Digital at 14 dpo!

I didn't test until 5 weeks and it was very dark very quickly! There was certainly no mistaking the outcome! :lol:

I have done 3 tests- 2 on sunday and 1 this morning. All have had dark but thin lines and taken the time to come up...... is this bad?! Obviously i know they are stil BFPs! But i thought it would be quite a thick line! Used 2 clearblue and 1 boots own. I have No idea when i conceived but day 28 of my cycle was on thursday (my cycle ranges from 28 - 29 days). :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back