• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question for Primary School Teachers

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi, if you were to give a year and a half notice to the school, would you be able to have a day off/2 at most, to go to a close family members wedding??

I thnk that a year and a half is quite sufficient notice to give (hey, I'll come and do your supply!!), however you might have to take those 2 days unpaid for something like a wedding.

im sure that would be ok hun, wen i was at skool 4 yrs ago my mates mums best mate got married and she was allowed a week of to go, got married abroad

my mum is a primary teacher and they let her have 2 days off for my wedding last year, she gave them about 10-11 months notice so I'm sure you'll be fine, but it might have to be unpaid.

I am sure that it would come under compassionate leave or something, especially with the notice she is giving, it is worth a shot!

my mum is a primary teacher and they let her have 2 days off for my wedding last year, she gave them about 10-11 months notice so I'm sure you'll be fine, but it might have to be unpaid.

I am sure that it would come under compassionate leave or something, especially with the notice she is giving, it is worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back