Question for peeps who have m/c

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hi,
I miscarried on 27.12.06 and bleeding stopped around 6th January. My AF would normally be due around this weekend, however, I have had no cramps etc so assumed it might be a few weeks late as the nurse suggested.
I have just been to the loo and wiped a mucus stained with bright red blood. (sorry for tmi) It isn't like AF bleeding and I don't have any of the usual symptoms of AF.
Has anyone else had this before? What could it be?
Thanks
M
x

When I was at the doctors yesterday, she said that you can expect first AF to be very different.. normally heavier. So it's probably AF, just different.. if you are still concerned though I would call your GP in the morning

It could just be heavy spotting mixed with CM- I have been having it for weeks :x

The same thing happened to me for the past 2 months now this month it seemed to last for ages before i got my proper af very annoying wish it would just start if its gonna instead of doing spotting for days makes it seem like it lasts forever :x
But i think like the other ladies have said just your period can be different after having a m/c. :hug:

Thanks for your replies. It must be my body sorting itself out. I only had it yesterday, no spotting today.
I am not wanting to TTC till July so not too worried as to when AF finally shows...it will come with a vengeance I don't doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back