question for mums who have had babies close together...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
what difference did the latter pregnancy have on your body??

I didnt come out too badly from my pregnancy with James, I had a few stretchmarks etc and gained some weight but I felt in control of getting it back..aside from my boobs which only went down in back size not cup size.

Did your next pregnancy do much more damage? Im worried because i havent had much time to get my muscle tone back and lose all my baby weight that Im going to end up a big saggy, stretch marky mess which is really gutting cos I have been trying really hard to get my figure back...

Also, boob size.. did they grow more with the next pregnancy? Mine havent grown too badly at the mo and by this time in my last pregnancy they had gone up 2 cupsizes already so Im hoping they wont grow too much more otherwise Im just gonna fall forward everytime I stand up...

Id be really grateful to hear about your experiences...good or bad!

:hug:

Im slimmer now after 2 than I was after 1. Im not thin or anything but I do feel more in control of the body. My boobs depend on my weight, I cant say they are big or small. Average.

I got a couple more stretchmarks with Dillon but that is more likely because my belly was bigger and he was bigger! Not because I had them close together! I went from a 34B to a 38DD with Joseph, went down then up again to a 38D with Dillon!
What I will say is try to take as much care of yourself as you can! I know that sounds like obvious but what i mean is, your body hasnt had time to totally repair so make sure you take vitamins and try to exercise gently etc! I guess I mean try to be more aware of it! I wasnt, and my body is still messed up lol!
What will be the age difference between your two!?

lea m said:
I got a couple more stretchmarks with Dillon but that is more likely because my belly was bigger and he was bigger! Not because I had them close together! I went from a 34B to a 38DD with Joseph, went down then up again to a 38D with Dillon!
What I will say is try to take as much care of yourself as you can! I know that sounds like obvious but what i mean is, your body hasnt had time to totally repair so make sure you take vitamins and try to exercise gently etc! I guess I mean try to be more aware of it! I wasnt, and my body is still messed up lol!
What will be the age difference between your two!?

12 or 13 months! :shock: :shock:

there is 11 months between my 2 eldest and i cant say having them close together made any difference, at least it means the damage is all over one period of time and then you can get you body back in shape after.

mine are all close together and 2nd pregnancy ect didnt really have too much affect on my body, my first done most of it, really bad streatch marks ect. apart from the stretch mark id lost all baby weight within 6 weeks and was back down to a size 12 (even though before i had kids i was a 8-10 :( )

Yeh same here! Theres 10.5 months between my elder two and like I said the only difference was a couple of extra stretchmarks that could have come if there had been a 5 year gap!
Just look after yourself hun! :hug: :hug: Thats all I can say! Its great having them close together! It really is hun!! :hug: :hug:

There are 2 years between my 2, but I have to say Green Bean wrecked my body.

HOWEVER - he was huge, and DD was only 8lb14oz so he stretched my body more. My boobs are bigger now than after DD but marginally so and are also saggier :(
Still I wouldn't change it for the world, and I wanted them much closer together than they are.

You'll be fine :hug:
I'm so excited for you - everything happens for a reason and I can just see James and PUmpkin being the best of friends :D
(I'm thinking boy for you at the moment!)

xx

Theres 13 month between my 2nd and 3rd baby and I can honestly say it was baby number 2 that did all the damage. I never got anymore stretch marks and my boobs are just the same as they were before just a bit lower down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back