question for meat-eaters please quick!

trixipaws

Reaction score
does egg and ham go well together? :think:

i dont eat meat and tbh my whole adult life iv eaten very few "proper"meals! im wondering what to do for melissa'a lunch. i cooked my first egg yesterday (i dont like eggs!) and she loved it- if i scramble an egg again and chop up bits of cooked ham would that be nice? would it go well with bread&butter (sandwich) or toast?

answer within the hour please thanks! :D

yum - i feel hungry now! that sounds like a lovely lunch :D xx

sounds great, or you could just do an omelette? just whisk it up, chuck it in the pan, and add some grated cheese as well.......mine love that :)

:lol: I always stick bacon in my scrambled egg- sounds similar... and yummy!

I've found that Lucy likes all kinds of strange combinations (egg and ham is quite normal!) I figure, try it, if she eats it great!

Ham and Egg is fine.. go to a pub and I bet Gammon + Egg would be on the menu.... :D

Nought wrong with that :D x

thanku ladies! she loved it :cheer:

the last 2 spoonfuls got spat down her chin :lol: but i think she was just full. i used 2 slices of mini wafer-thin ham in one egg and she had a small wholemeal slice toast with the crusts bitten off (by me lol)

woohoo thanx i kno i must seem dumb but i honestly dont know about what foods go together etc!

trixipaws said:
woohoo thanx i kno i must seem dumb but i honestly dont know about what foods go together etc!

Nor will she! :D

That's the beauty of it :D

I mixed pasta in with one of the stage 1 jars (can't remember what it was, but it was pretty random, something I wouldn't think would go) and he just ate it anyway. He wouldn't know any different if it was meant to go together or not lol

:hug: dont worry trix lots of ppl r unsure of what foods go together especially if you dnt eat them yourself. i cant stand fish but i cook it for kayla and reanna and in a recipe book the other day it said fish, tomatoes, carrot and cheese and then i added pasta shapes too make it more lumpy and they both absolutely loved it yet i would never have put any of them things together! glad she liked her ham n eggs!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back