Question for early testers!

lynseyology1

Reaction score
I am due on Friday but have just used a clear blue pregnancy test and got a BFN.....I have had cramps since i ovulated on day 13 but they have subsided today. I also have one painful breast (weird i know) and have been getting up in the night to use the loo which is so not like me usually. I have also been so bloated that i could not fasten my work trousers since Monday!
I wondered if anyone can give me hope! Did anyone test 3 days before their period was due and got a BFN and then found out they were pregnant. Have i tested too early?

Thanks

it is definately possible that you've tested too early. some of the clear blue ones (the digi ones esp) have a low sensitivity too i.e. they don't detect hCG until it's at a higher level.
think the best ones for early testing are first response, and the 10miu ones from ebay!
Even with highly sensitive tests some ladies don't show up a positive on a hpt until quite late
fingers crossed for you :)

Jen_N said:
it is definately possible that you've tested too early. some of the clear blue ones (the digi ones esp) have a low sensitivity too i.e. they don't detect hCG until it's at a higher level.
think the best ones for early testing are first response, and the 10miu ones from ebay!
Even with highly sensitive tests some ladies don't show up a positive on a hpt until quite late
fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you, i'm getting so despondent now. We did not use a clearblue digital though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back