QUESTION FOR DIONNE

Manda said:
37 weeks is classed full term and baby will be fine but dont wish your babies out any earlier i would have given my right arm for abi to have stayed another 2 weeks, a prem baby is not an easy thing to deal with it broke my heart leaving the hospital everday without her and watching her being pricked with needles and tubes up her nose it was horrendous i know you're uncomfortable but the end is in sight x

how prem was abi???

i suppose i was lucky with Harley hes never had any probs with being 5weeks early. dior came staright home to but she was hard to feed which was tiring as i had to force feed her she was just to tiny to suckle

5 weeks but not all babies are as developed as others look at Damian he was only 6 weeks early and look at the problems he's having poor little mite

Not being funny, but my god DO NOT wish your baby out early. I know how hard it being huge, uncomfy and fed up, but having a preemie would only be good for YOU short term, not the baby. You would suffer after with things which follow having a prem, they are hard work and you'll regret it.

Everyday I sit and wish I had given birth full term and not subjected my poor baby to reflux and sleep apnoea's, I feel so guilty.

Dionne has ben very lucky that Harley and Dior were big and healthy. Unfortunately alot of prems suffer with something as a result of being born early, like my Damien.

I'm not having a go, just wanted to say my views on it xxx

i agree..i know i moan about wanting it over with etc but i'd rather suffer the last few weeks being mahussive and uncomfy and have a baby thats ready to face the outside world!

its not that much longer on the scale of things esp when i think how quick 36 weeks has gone really!
as my midwife said let your baby cook a bit longer hes not ready for this world. so i'm just trying to relax now i've got everything sorted and finished work..and enjoy the last few weeks of peace and quiet and sleeping when i want to, i'll have plenty of time to enjoy L/O once he decides to arrive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back