question about steam sterilisers *Update*

Kimbo

Reaction score
we got a new steriliser yesterday... always used a cold water one, but we got the lyndam steam steriliser.

anyone notice when they've used it, the teats and dummies seem to go a bit tingey brown?? :think: :think:

not sure if its the steriliser or if they all do this???

i had a steam steriliser, but my teats only went slightly brown over time.
are they turning brown instantly ??????

never noticed this :think: I have the boots steam steriliser

i been using a steam steriliser and i think it sucks lmao it makes every thing smell funny too. ive put it back in box and one back to cold water sterlising and now milton work in 15mins :cheer: sooo much easier

I can let you know in a few weeks. I have an Avent one :)

nope mine hasnt ive got avent.. although i am only sterilising every few days. but using the same bottle

i have the avent one and it doesnt do this, maybe its faulty?

Hi I have an Avent one and then only time the teats went a little bit brown was when I didn't have enough water in it.

I started with the Lyndam 9 bottle steamer but gave up. Hated it and prefer using the cold water one.

I never noticed any change of colour in the 4 weeks I used it. Sorry I can't help. xxx

I had the Lindam steam steriliser for James. I never noticed things turning brown. I'm not sure what would cause it :think:

I'd be tempted to get it exchanged in case it's somehow faulty and thats causing the problem.

Unless it's just normal for the type of bottles your using. I always used avent or bruin bottles in mine

update --

it wasnt turning itself off either :evil: :evil:

so we took it back today and got it changed for a new one :cheer: and so far so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back