question about photos

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
this is a question completely unrelated to pregnancy.

my sister in law has a photo and in it is her son and her brother in law (who died tragically young). she would like a picture of these two together without everyone else in it (its a wedding line up). is it possible to take out all the other people and then enlarge the two remaining people.

anyone help

Yes.

Is it a digital photo or a regular one?

We did something similar with a Christening photo - Stuarts sister couldn't be bothered getting there cos it was a Sunday morning - and it came out really well, but took hours.

If it's not digital, it'll need scanning in at a really high resolution, then just mess about with it in a graphics package (Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro) until you're happy with the results.

Our local education centre does a six week evening course on photo manipluation which covers what you need, so it might be worth checking if any near you do the same. Graphic design companies would do it, but they might charge a fortune.

Tracy xx

it is a regular camera i think. it was taken by a photographer at a wedding a few years ago. so yes i think it wasnt a digital camera.

By some photo editing software and with that they can take people out, add them in and do pretty much everything.

Adobe Photoshop is a great photo editor, even on scanned photos.

davina said:
it is a regular camera i think. it was taken by a photographer at a wedding a few years ago. so yes i think it wasnt a digital camera.

I would recommend taking it to a shop like Supersnaps or Max Speilman and asking them to do it. You could scan it and play with it yourself but they are the experts and will keep your pic nice and crisp.

Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back