Question about having sex??

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm sorry if this is a bit TMI but my partner and I just had sex (its been a few weeks..lol) anyway he fingered me and he wasnt rough but not exactly gentle and now I am quite sore..I haven't had any bleeding or anything as yet but earlier in the week I started getting a bit of thrush again so I used a pessary and cream straight away and it went so now I'm thinking having sex and the fingers might have irritated it a bit. Just after a bit of advice?? Thanks xx

More than likely sore due to lack of lubrication. Hormones for pregnancy reduce the production so i recommend lube and lots of it! Obv you dont need me to tell you to make sure partners fingers are clean cause it would def irritate you esp as we're more prone to thrush.

If it helps I had been getting sore from sex - I put it down to hormone issues like the other posters said. I have found this has started to get a lot better during the second trimester so hope it does for you too :)

I got really sore the other week.... I got a bottle of witch hazel after about 6 days of it stinging like mad. Poured the witch hazel in my bath over 3 nights and it clearer within 2/3 days x

My first pregnancy aged 20 I got thrush really bad and it was so sore !!! This time 2nd pregnancy and aged 30 - no issues

My first pregnancy was with husband who on reflection was not very clean-I remember if always make him shower prior to action lol - he was a mechanic grease monkey

2nd pregnancy - now divorced - with my new partner of 5+ years - he is very well Kempt and well groomed -

Just make sure your fella cleans himself and his fingers , also consider that hot water hot baths and some soaps can contribute to thrush . Pregnancy predisposes you to thrush due to hormonal changes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back