question about easyjet

Amy_J

Reaction score
we are going away next week. last time we went we took just hand luggage and printed our boarding passes off online. checked the pram in got the label etc and went straight to security.
this time, as we are going for much longer, we are taking cases. i have my flight confirmation printed out, but do i need to print out the boarding passes aswell??? i thought i could just check in there at the airport with the cases and they would give me a "proper" boarding pass, not the paper one iykwim. anyone know???? i just dont know why online it gives me the option to print the boarding passes? confused.com.

thanks!

If u have luggage, just take ur bookin confirmation and the will giv u proper boarding passes. I would recommend speedy boarding too if u don't already have it. It means no queueing for check in and u get first dibs on seats! Me n DH always do speedy as it's so much easier. Hope that helps!

we're with ryanair and even though we have cases we still have to print our boarding passes 24hours before the flight. No idea why but Id check just incase, there should be an advice line for you to ring.

Always check BA, because if you factor in the extra luggage costs, the allocated seating, food + drink etc, the difference may be only £10 - £20 difference, and you may find it is worth paying that for a better flight.

I have sometimes found BA cheaper than Easyjet.

But the best airline I found for flying with children is Turkish Airlines, but they have a limited destinations if you are flying from the UK.

If u have luggage, just take ur bookin confirmation and the will giv u proper boarding passes. I would recommend speedy boarding too if u don't already have it. It means no queueing for check in and u get first dibs on seats! Me n DH always do speedy as it's so much easier. Hope that helps!

Speedy boarding? Really? But they let you on pretty much first if you're pregnant or with children anyway, and for free too...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back