Has anyone flown anywhere in Europe with Easyjet?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi we are going to France in September and we are flying with Easyjet. I have looked and it says that you are allowed 20kg of luggage per person (not Jake as he is sitting on a lap and so has no luggage allowance). Does anyone know if your pushchair has to be included in this allowance or does that not get counted. Also I am sure it says on the website that Jake doesn't need a passport or photo ID as he will be flying with adults with passports. It just seems weird to think that he wouldn't need any photo ID.

I have only flown Bristol to Newcastle on Easyjet so don't think I'm much help.

I flew with LO when he was 2 to Greece and he needed a passport then, but I don't know if it's different for France. I thought the law had changed and kids needed their own passport, but I may be wrong!!!

xxx

Everyone needs a passport, if you turn up without one for him you won't be able to fly! a bit daft for a baby really :roll:
Your pushchair won't be included in your baggage allowance.
:D

I used to fly easyjet to get back to England from Budapest before they cancelled the flight.
Your pushchair is not included in your luggage and you wont be charged for putting it in the hold.
Your baby does need a passport. It is illegal to try leave the country without a passport, they wont let your little one fly without one.

Your standard luggage allowance (clothes, toiletries etc) is as set. In addition to this (when travelling with a baby/toddler) you are also allowed a pushchair, carseat or small carrycot/basket thing. You can also take hand luggage for you (i.e. a handbag) and a hand luggage bag for baby, i.e. nappies, wipes, feed etc.

i have no idea but im flying with them in july to spain
and i was told u dont actually have allocated seats is this true? you just sit where there are seats

Yes, Easyjet announce boarding and it's like a stampeed at the zoo, everyone tries to get on and fight for the best seats at the front!! You can pay an extra £5 per person now for "speedy boarding" which allows you to run on board first....I wish they would allocate seats like normal airlines do, I hate their free seating policy!!

If you travel with children you will be given first boarding on Easyjet but no they dont allocate seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back