question about a faulty stroller from mothercare online

saffydreamer

Reaction score
hey,
I bought a stroller from mothercare online in sept, and the wheels *tread* are almost bare making the pram wonkey :? because it was bought online i obviously dont have the sticker on the frame, that you get when you buy instore, however ive managed to print off the invoice, from my account on their website, does anyone know if they will repair it? or even if its still under a guarentee?, seems a major waste to throw a perfectly fine, wonkey :lol: pram away?
Thanks x

I would imagine that you should be covered the same way that prams in store are covered. Got to be worth going in and seeing what they say :D

the same happened to mine and i bought mine online too from mothercare and i got mine repaired it was rather easy and they were quite helpful xx

linzi-x- said:
the same happened to mine and i bought mine online too from mothercare and i got mine repaired it was rather easy and they were quite helpful xx

Was that your Urban detour that you mentioned in the 3 wheeler in ask a mum? I've just had to send my Online bought one from Mothercare off for repair after it's 2nd fault :evil: . I've only just really started using it as I used the sling for the first 3 months but using the pram now as she's got heavier.

If you bought it online just go to your local store with the invoice and they will send it off for repair and should give you a loan one.

I got annoyed as they said they will only replace it if it develops a fault within 28 days of purchase but most people buy there pram BEFORE baby arrives and probably won't even use it for a while after purchase.

Hazel said:
linzi-x- said:

Was that your Urban detour that you mentioned in the 3 wheeler in ask a mum? I've just had to send my Online bought one from Mothercare off for repair after it's 2nd fault :evil: . I've only just really started using it as I used the sling for the first 3 months but using the pram now as she's got heavier.

If you bought it online just go to your local store with the invoice and they will send it off for repair and should give you a loan one.

I got annoyed as they said they will only replace it if it develops a fault within 28 days of purchase but most people buy there pram BEFORE baby arrives and probably won't even use it for a while after purchase.

no it was just a buggy, however i do have an urban detour(altitude) and ive never had any faults with it so far. i bought it while pregnant and ive only just got my 1st puncture :rotfl: in 15months of good solid use. xxxx

thankies Ladies <3
Its wierd how its only my back wheels that have worn down, probs the 10 zillon tons of shopping i drag up the hill :D xxxx
I have a brittax vigour and so-far ive had 6 punctures, :S ive only had that a year lol maybe im jinxed with buggys and prams x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back