Question about BFP....

Heatherw25

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just a quick question. Did any of u have symptoms of pregnancy before u got ur BFP? Example : Sore bbs, odd taste in mouth, heavy CM, light cramping...... Let me know!!! :wave:

I had AF type of pains, metalic taste in my mouth and burning nipples, which apparantly is all normal :D
Hope that helps babe :hug:

Its very helpfull!!! thank you! Did u have those symptoms before u got ur BFP? And how long did it take u to get the BFP?

Yeah i had those symptoms about a week before i tested as i thought the cramps were the nasty auntie coming to get me :rotfl:
I tested 9 days after i was due and got my BFP, hope that helps fingers crossed for you flower :hug:

Im 2 weeks late and still have BFN this morning. But i have the symptoms that I listed above. Who knows.....hopefully soon we will get pur BFP too!!! :pray:

i had sore boobs 8 days before af due, sooo tired, increased discharge when af due, headaches, backache, and slight brown discharge when i wiped day before af due :cheer:

Thank you!!! My bbs are hurting soo bad. Hopefully its a good sign. After all...I am 2 weeks late now!!! :cheer:

i cant really explain why i tested myself all i can say is that i just had a 'feeling' it was on bonfire night and i think the main symptom i had was being always tired. when i got home something just told me to look up pregnancy symptoms online and found i had quite a few but just hadnt really paid much attention to them. i decided that i would buy a test and do it when i got to work the next morning, which i did and it was BFP!! i nearlly fell off the toilet i was so surprised! when i went to the doctors they put me at 5 1/2 weeks which explained the one morning i was sick about 3 weeks before then but took the day off thought i just had a tummy bug! my OH said to me at the time its not morning sickness is it???
i think sometimes you can just tell, a woman knows her body well enough to know when somethings different

i was really tired all the time, really sore boobs, nausea and dizzyness. :)

Hi

With my first i didnt but Bernie seemed to think i was. :)
this one i was very tired, had af cramps had thought it was coming so 2 days before i tested iw asout getting drunk for my 20th Birthday then on the Monday i just felt well wierd and had a feeling and had a BFP!!
Katrina

I didn't have any symptoms but my temps were alot more steady and seems to flatten out more. Plus pretty big ovulation dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back