• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

question about AF stuff please

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
i no we are all different when it comes to AF , but how soon after feeling af twinges to people take to come on.
on thursday i had gripey pains and took a preg test.....bfn. so just waited . friday all day had period pains and i have also had them this evening . i thought AF would have shown by now.....surely??

I usually get really annoying only slight gripey pains (that I usually convince myself are associated with pregnancy!! :lol: ) for 2 ish days and then major period cramps which leave me buckled over for about an hour and feeling a bit nauseous immediately followed by AF.

Hope that helps :D

I think it depends on the person - I usually get the pains a few hours before - the only times this hasn't happened was the time my doctor said I had msicarried - and once previously which looking back was probably a chemical pregnancy so i had conceived both times - so it may be a good sign for you - fingers crossed :pray:

just to edit as I realsied I haven't been clear - I got the pains that time then no AF :D

I get AF cramps for a week before AF is due, as Libs said it depends on the person :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back