Feeling bizarre.....

babyblonde

Reaction score
Can you get crampy type pains and headaches when you ov? Reckon it must be coming up to ov time but this evening had AF-like cramp and a stonking headache. Can't possibly be AF as only on CD16.

So, question is, is this ov or am I just getting sick :wall:

I was the same when I ovulated (around day 18/19 but had pains etc from day 16 ) I had strange cramps just to the right of my belly button. Get babydancing just incase :wink:

I dont know hun, I'm useful arent I? :oops: Do you feel like you have flu/cold coming? Would BD just incase its OV though hun :hug: :hug:

I do feel like I've got a cold or something coming tbh as throat is feeling v swollen :(

Hubby had a very long day at work/college so isn't likely to be up for it! Will get him tomorrow though ;)

Have you asked this already today? or am I really cracking up :think:

I tried to post and my computer told me it had failed - but obviously it hadn't and now I look like a plonker.

aww :hug: PF is playing up on me as well tonight. Maybe we have worn PF out :rotfl:

I usually get cramps and twinges when I'm ovulating and sometimes I get a headache on the day. But then I get quite alot of headaches anyway.

babyblonde said:
I tried to post and my computer told me it had failed - but obviously it hadn't and now I look like a plonker.

did the same to me hun!! i posted on chartstalking about 5 times thinking it hadnt gone! oops.

i get really sharps pain when im OVing, no headache as yet tho.

hope yuor feeling better soon! :hug:

Well still having crampy type feelings today and even a tiny (and I mean tiny) bit of spotting!

So very confused!!!!!!!!!!

babyblonde said:
Well still having crampy type feelings today and even a tiny (and I mean tiny) bit of spotting!

So very confused!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling the same at the minute, totally confused, one minute think I might be, then Im not, then I posted a question and some ladies said I might not have ovulated yet and I wont be due af for 14 days :wall:

Ill keep my fingers crossed thats its ov for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back