Query for Brown Discharge

Loveleen

Reaction score
Dear Ladies,

I have been having slight brown discharge everyday since I was 7 weeks. I am 17 weeks now..I have gone to hospital 4 times with the fear of bad news..the last visit the doc told me to relax and carry on normal life..he said I am having it bcz my placenta is low and it will come up in next 3 weeks..I really get worried sometimes as i go to work and see some discharge almost every day...I did ask all doctors if I need to be on bed rest and if it will help but all 3 doctors said I dont as bed rest is bad for me and i shud stay normally active. I am really confused so thought of asking you all in case any of you faced it and if I am just taking tension for no reason...

Thanks in advance

i dont have any experience of bleeding but id follow the dr's advice

No experience with bleeding but have you had a scan or heard the heartbeat! How far gone are you? I'm sure everythings ok as your not experiencing any pain. x x

hey hun...i suppose the explanation the doctor gave may be right, keep an eye on it though is the discharge changes to a bright red then def get urself down to the hospital..try not to worry about it as thinking everytime u check something is wrong is not going to help you and make u even more nervous...try and be positive im sure it will settle as soon as ur placenta comes up. Its best to keep mobile, staying at home or at bed rest will just make u even more conscious..all the best and keep us posted xx

Thanks all for your replies. These replies have definitely calmed me down. I am 17 weeks now and have got my next scan in 3 weeks. I do hope placenta moves up and this discharge stops. I will keep you posted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back