Pyramid Belly!

Lou

Reaction score
Hey

I just had a bath and when I layed back I noticed my belly went into a point, like a pyramid!

Anyone else noticed this?

Also my baby kicked me twice when I washed my belly.

Ahhhh

:) Lou

BLESS - I just had a bath too and mine in over to one side and sometimes it's gone into a point too, I am hoping it's head will engage soonish :)

Yeah mine goes to one side aswell. The kicking I can feel is really low down and sometimes it feels like its kicking me in my fanny!

I love my pointy belly, I'm going to ask the midwife on friday why it does that.

I'll let you know what she says.

:) Lou

That bit about kicking the fanny is really funny, I get that and think a foot will pop out and it makes me want to wee !!

I know what you mean about needing a wee - mine definitely uses my bladder as a trampoline sometimes - then I get a mad urge to go to the toilet but hardly anything comes out! :lol:

lol me too. Going for a scan is the worst when they leave you sitting there absolutely bursting! At my last scan the baby was so far down on my bladder that we couldn't even see it from the waist down. Honestly! The lady scanning me made me go and have a pee!

The pointy belly is because the muscles are begining to separate a little down the middle of your tum.

hey Lou and Minikins, where abouts are you guys in Surrey? I'm registered at Kingston. I'm just over 17 weeks, haven't felt any movements yet but not sure I'd recognis them if I did. Noticed a pointy belly this morning though when I was lying on my back! It was kind of sloping to one side. Can't wait for a proper pregnancy belly to grow. Just look a bit like I've eaten all the pies at the mo!

zx

Hi

I'm in sutton/cheam. Used to work in Kingston! My nearest hospital is St Helier but I was treated very badly whilst I was there with a kidney infection ( I on a bed covered in someone elses blood, a mattress full of someone elses urine and I was woken in the night and accused of smoking in the toilet when I couldn't even stand up! ) *rant over*. As you can imagine I am NOT having my baby there so I am booked in at Epsom for the birth.

My baby is kicking loads now and my bf felt it for the first time this evening. :)

I have put a pic of my belly on tummy pics. I feel really big!

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back