Pushchair

roxanne

Reaction score
This probably sounds like a stupid question but at what age is it ok to change my pram to pushchair? (i have a 2 in 1 thing).. Dylan's just over 3 months, can hold his head well, and he loves looking round at everything so i want to change it.. Is it too early or would it be ok if i have him laid back? Sorry i must sound really thick :oops:

I changed mine around when Jake was about 4 months old. I think it will be fine for you to change it now providing your pushchair bit lays flat for when your LO wants to sleep and you don't having it sitting up too much when your LO is awake :D

Never think anyone on here will think you are thick for asking a question because we all need help and advice sometimes :hug:

we brought Willow a pushchair/buggy for when we went on holiday she was 3 months it was a push chair suitable from birth as it had a head cushion as long as it lies pretty much flat and you dont have LO sitting complety upright i dont see it as a problem, i was unsure at first but it turned out fine. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back