• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pulled lower abdominal muscle

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I got up from a seat and pulled the right hand side lower abdominal muscle..hope I haven't hurt baby :(

Anyone else done this?xx

Ouch!
I haven't done this myself but hope u r ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yea me! But except for 1 time when I was lying down coughing and pulled something, the pain goes away quite soon! Although in saying that, I'm getting sore twinges tonight everytime I sit down or stand up. Hope you're ok xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ive done this a few times and all ok xxx

I've had a bad cough for 3 weeks now, and still keep pulling muscles if my cough comes suddenly. It's definitely ouchy but doesn't seem to last long and baby seems fairly unaffected by it. Remember they're all cosy and tucked up in there, it's us that has to suffer the stretching ligaments and delicate muscles. Bubs will be fine xx

I thought I'd gotten over my paranoia but between this and sitting down for too long with my leggings (which I'm convinced was too tight and squished baby) I need a slap!

Never thought I'd pull a muscle by doing nothing!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back