puerto rico

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
woohoo as i said yesterday ian wanted to take me to glastenbury but after talking about it we decided a nice holiday all 3 of us would be nice, hes got a week off in june (18th) and we've seen a holiday in puerto rico for a week for 205 per person alfie goes free, im really excited but will it be too much for alfie? its going to be in june hell be 9 months old will he be ok as long as i lather him in factor 50?

last yr i went to france and it was so hot it was like 40 degree's B was fine (9 months old) make sure he drinks loads and like u sed loads a factor 40 hell have a great time

thanks hun im so excited, i would of loved glastenbury but puerto rico no contest, booking it within next couple of weeks once iv sent off for my passport
:oops: and then im off hols shoppin yay

whooo get your sen's off to Puerto Rico - i have been and know lots of people that keep going back - me and DF are wanting to go away this year and i have said PR as a place to go.

its a great place and you will have a fantastic holiday....just dont forget the piccis :cheer:

:dance: :dance: yehhh he will b fineee what a great idea :D we will have so much fun steph you and me can go out and sunbathe on the beach...yes I have just invited myself :rotfl:

Hope you have a fab time steph me and the o/h are going to ibiza we looked at all sorts of places and we are going there its right near san antonio bay and its going to cost us 312 for the both of us for flights there and back and for the hotel (flights being from stanstead) yay :cheer: im so happy for you when you go i hope you'l have a fab time babe!!! -xxx-

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
lol dont forget haven hol tho

HOW COULD I FORGET HAVEN "WE'RE ALL GOING ON A HAVEN HOLIDAY ...."
I am so excited about puerto rico though and haven iv got a very good feeling about this year :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

dont u want to take me with u steph for our main holiday this yr mum wants to go to cornwall
this time last month we were going to spain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back