Psychic Predictions...

T'is a Secret

Reaction score
Does anyone want me to predict the sex of their baby??

Just tell me a little bit about yourself, anything you want and I will predict. I'm right 50% of the time so am genuinely psychic ;) :lol:
Oh and let me know if you are going to be finding out at your 20week scan or if you will be staying team green :)

PREDICTIONS

Rock-Angel - BOY

HannahD - GIRL

Trixipaws - GIRL

vickie = BOY

Ocean Star = BOY

Bluepaige = GIRL

Fluffy Bunny = BOY

ninnypants = GIRL

Della Mack = GIRL

buddabun = GIRL

:rotfl: I know what I think Im havin but would love to know what you think, what you eed to know!!

just tell me anything about you,anything you want :) I will be able to tell from your aura... :fib: :lol:

mwahahaha!! :rotfl:

well i'm an overweight, tattoo'd, hippy rock chick!!! So what's it gonna be?

(think it's going to be a girl)

ooh yay! i want a prediction!

ok ok, heres the argument for boy- i just have a hunch. i can imagine having a boy. i had a hunch millie was a girl and was right.

here's the argument for girl- i did not have sex on ovulation ay OR the day before so the sperm that fertilized the egg had been waiting outside its bollocky home for nearly 3 days, and iv heard female sperm live longer (altho they are slower)
oh and also my mum had a girl (me) on her due date, then a m/c and then another girl exactly 2yrs 3mos 3weeks younger than me. and i had my first girl on my due date, then a m/c, and this one will be exactly 2yrs 3mos 3weeks younger than millie!

i shall be finding out at my 20-week scan!

do u kno enough about me already (if u need to know personality stuff and that)? lemme kno if u want any more info :)

so please tell me, what do u think, TAS?

oooo well i think im def having having another girl....i already have three girls.

They say a girl steals their mother looks and how true..again i have spots,greasy hair etc...hardly blooming and i tend to crave more sweet things than savory....personaly i think my eggs are sexist and reject male sperm lol.

My new OH thinks its definatly a boy as he is from a family of boys but i think different.

I dont want to find out at the 20 week scan but OH is insisting he wants to know so we will see who gets their way.

OK me next, i'm 30 , I live in Liverpool but I'm from Cambridge, I work for the NHS, I've got 2 rabbits, 2 cats and a tank load of fish, ummmm.... Thats all i can think of :D

I have always wanted a girl and I can't find any boys names that I like so its going to have to be a girl or it will be a very confused boy dressed in pink and named Charlotte :lol:

i am reading these. Will post predictions when i fire up the laptop. Awkward on me phone :) getting some vibes from people though :)

My husband and I dont want to know but still nice for a prediction . Thank you x

I am 41 hubby 37 ( toyboy) !!!!
both have bright blue eyes , windows to the soul and he is my soul mate

both work for government
I have a daughter aged 12 - this is my hubbies first! x

I don;t want a psychic prediction of whether I'm going to have a girl or a boy, I just want to lknow if I'm going to conceive this year! Heck, I'd even be happy to know if I'm going to OV this month lol.

I keep nipping in here to read how you all are doing, and to drive myself mad with jealousy :lol:

Sneaking in from third tri :shhh: but I love this sort of thing :D

I have stayed team green so would love a prediction (and you won't have long to wait to find out if you are right :) )

About me - bit of a country girl, like my own company. Family is very important to me. Work with rescue animals, have a dog, cat and fish myself.
This pregnancy - was sick, sick, sick wks 6-18, craved sweet things in third tri, apples in second tri. Weight gain around bumpage only.

So :think: :think: I have my own idea (quite strongly) and had a prediction from Holly Hobby's Zoltar in 2nd tri (if you remember the post?) but would love to know what you think :D :hug:

I think we are all going to have boys and thats that!

tee hee.

Trix. I love you. Your 'bollocky home' made me spit water all over my keyboard though :lol:

I reckon I'm having a boy. When I first took a test, "girl" sprang to mind but since my scan (at 7 weeks. it was 5mm long and looked like a jelly bean so CLEARLY it wasn't anything in the scan characteristics which made me think this) I've been convinced it's a boy. So who knows.

My details: I like bunnies, I have brown hair. I am an only child and I hate ginger. Oh and we will be finding out :)

You said 'anything'... I bet my aura's got zebra stripes right? :lol:

tootsieb said:
I don;t want a psychic prediction of whether I'm going to have a girl or a boy, I just want to lknow if I'm going to conceive this year! Heck, I'd even be happy to know if I'm going to OV this month lol.

I keep nipping in here to read how you all are doing, and to drive myself mad with jealousy :lol:

:hug:

We really hope to see you in here soon :) Just keep having lots of hot kinky sex :hug:

I reckon a girl too....only cos I can't stand salty foods and my mood swings must be attributed to female!!!!

Thanks hun...we'll have to keep bumping this thread.
:hug:

ooh thanku for my prediction! altho i'd love a boy, another girl would be lovely coz i think millie would prefer a sister :) also we've still got lots of baby girl clothes! :lol: cant wait to find out if ur right!........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back