PS I LOVE YOU!!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
Oh my god i have just watched this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it should come with a health warning to all hormonal pregnant women, i havent cried this much in ages i look such a state!!!!!!! dh phoned in the middle of it think i worried him by my sniffling down the phone!!!!!!!!
oh how hunky r irish men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Oh I keep meaning to watch this.... its meant to be great, might have to see about renting it, everyone I know who has seen it has cried! Im sure ive got the book somewhere...

its a really good movie , I thought the 1st 10 mins were shit, but after that it was brilliant...I would totally recommened it :D

I've got the book but I've never got past the first few pages.

We rented it a few weeks ago but took it back without watching it cos at the start it was really boring so we didn't bother watching the rest.

It's on Sky Box Office now so I might order it over the weekend 8)

x-kirsty-x said:
I've got the book but I've never got past the first few pages.

We rented it a few weeks ago but took it back without watching it cos at the start it was really boring so we didn't bother watching the rest.

It's on Sky Box Office now so I might order it over the weekend 8)

I totally know what u mean about the beginning, bu honestly it gets much better. My Oh stopped watching it cos of the beginning :rotfl:

ive been meaning to see this for aaaaagggeeess. I love a good weepy, and Gerard Butler is quite saucy 8) :wink:

i love it read the book and saw it at the cinema and we saw it on box office the other night, i cried at every time even the book. fantastic :cheer:

and yes that irish actor "gerry" was very hot!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back