Proud mummy moment

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ella says mum-mum :D Ok might not be a big thing to some people but to me it's fab :D :D :D

I was expecting her first word to be dada, but she's been saying mum-mum for a few days and finally someone else heard it (my nan) and then MIL when she was on the phone. She says it when she wants food/cuddle. Normally accompanied by out stretched arms.

I feel loved :lol:

Aw Kina, that is amazing. I bet it feels so good. Me and OH thought we heard Seren say it the other day but I think it was a fluke. Hope she sys it soon. Ella is such a clever girl xx

Lucky u lol all braydon says is gangda (grandad) i only get a mum mum if he is upset lol

Aww that's amazing :clap: ...Rebecca doesn't say anything, just screams :evil:

wow thats great!! :D I don't get any of that :( I've been waiting for the outstretched arms, but no, i'm still waiting. what a clever girl ella is. can she come and teach rubie???

Yup, I'm still all chuffed.

Kim, if Ella teaches Rubie can Rubie teach Ella to roll!! :lol:

Aww that must be lovely, can't wait for Olivia to start doing something other than yabbering nonsense and blowing raspberries!

Lucy x

Lucy when Olivia blows raspberries does she spit everywhere. Seren has a lovely habit of this, and it is usually when I am trying to feed her. Have had carrot, apple and brocolli all over my face :eek:

Ella loves doing raspberries aswell, I was driving along today and she was happily yabbering to herself and blowing them. Ahh it's cute :lol:

rosieroo said:

It's a deal Kina!! :wink:

Kim said:
rosieroo said:

It's a deal Kina!! :wink:

can they both have a word with Seren about sleeping. She'll teach them about sticking fingers up noses

Beanie - Olivia is constantly dribbling at the moment (I guess because she is teething) so yes most of her raspberries are wet! She's got comic timing as well, usually blows bubbles when I say something like "you're a lovely wee girl" :lol:

She's been sucking her thumb really well recently as well which is another really cute thing, poor soul just can't work out to do with the rest of the fingers so just mostly pokes them in her eyes :roll:

Lucy

Seren sticks her 2 fingers up when sucking her thumb - ala Peter Kay style.

Not a great photo as was taken on phone but I think you can just make it out

SP_A0102.jpg

Great milestone Rosieroo! Everything they do is just beautiful and ultimately rewarding! Enjoy it!! :dance:

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back