private scan!!

bravachick

Reaction score
hi again...

ive noticed some of you have had private scans.....hoe do you go about this and how much is it?

thanks

Theres a private clinic near my that does the 4D ones, the nuchal costs about £140 and its £190 for a later 25 weeks ish one on DVD

Google will tell you your closest one :)

You have to pay most of the time around here its about 85.00 can be cheaper. But some people get them free off nhs.

my gosh..there not cheap..i think i'll hold on till nhs get back to me.....£85-£140...wow...thats a years supply of nappies.....

Yeah i'm only going private to have the nuchal fold test, they don't offer it on NHS in my area and i'm keen to have it so we're going to bupa in cardiff - with scan and blood tests it costs £180 - steep... :)

my gosh..there not cheap..i think i'll hold on till nhs get back to me.....£85-£140...wow...thats a years supply of nappies.....

more like 6 months supply of nappies, I was so chuffed when my son was toilet trained, saved us a fortune :lol:

just google baby scanning in your area and loads will come up
i paid £50 for mine this included 10 pics all different a cd with all the pics on and 6 short video clips of the heart beating/baby moving
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back