private scan

winnie89

Reaction score
finally got my private scan booked!!! yah it's 10th october so not too far away, we can finally find out what we;re having and really start preparing for him or her!!! so happy right now!!!

Aaawww how exciting :) curiosity is a pain huh lol xxxxxxxxxxx

well the thing is i'm sick of buying everything in cream and white i want to buy proper clothes!! lol and there is a debate between me and the hubby about what it is, i think it's a boy and mark think's its a girl- even tho both our dads have said it's a boy and they haven't been wrong yet! lol

Yeah I've been looking at cream/beige clothing and it's just not the same :( roll on the next month lmao xxxxxxxxx

wow!! That's cool, how many weeks will you be when you can find out the sex then winnie?? I really want to know the sex too and I am so impatient - I may have to book an early private scan too! xx

wow!! That's cool, how many weeks will you be when you can find out the sex then winnie?? I really want to know the sex too and I am so impatient - I may have to book an early private scan too! xx

I shall be 16 weeks (which is the earliest they can tell from) found mine on a website it's www.peek-a-baby.co.uk it's in quinton birmingham,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back