private scan today

treeze

Reaction score
been for our first private scan today (i am 6weeks 3days) ... the sonographer found the sac straight away and confirmed it is in the right place - phew!

she said the actual baby is soo sooo tiny that she could just about see where it was starting to grow but so so tiny that we could hardly see it at all... then she found a really blurry little flashing heartbeat (i had really tried not to get my hopes up about seeing this as they say it is not always there at 6 weeks) so i was thrilled to see this little flicker.... then as she moved it around she managed to get a much better view of the heartbeat as it was flashing away!

She said it was soooo tiny there was no point doing a photo as there wasn't really much to take a picture of but she has invited us back again in 3 weeks (so i will be 9 weeks then) to do another scan free of charge with photos....

i am SO impressed with the lady that did it and really wasn't expecting another scan for free!

so all in all a very good day and i am pleased they could confirm it is in the right place... I would recomend a private scan to anyone who is worried or just cannot wait il 12 weeks x x x x x

ps. had my docs this morning too who was brill and said i can choose between GP Ante-natals, or Midwife Led Ante-natals or a mixture of both - so i have gone for both doc and midwife combined - he said i can ring the surgery whenever i like to have an ante-natal with him so i thought that was very good! should get my hospital scan through for between 11 and 13 weeks!

:yay: congratulations hun. Glad everything went well. Its the best feeling isnt it?
Thats nice of them to offer you to come back in 3 weeks time, i bet your counting down already :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's lovely. Well pleased for you :) xx

Congratulations hun that's lovely - so pleased you could see LO's heart beat and bet you are so excited about going back for the next one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back