Private gender scan tomorrow 17+2

louise2610

Reaction score
Really excited but nervous about my gender scan tomorrow. Hoping my retroverted / tilted uterus has rectified itself & that baby co-operates. Fingers crossed 🙏

Good luck for your scan hunnie! I had my private gender scan at 16wks2days & I'm so glad I did! I'm still just under 2 weeks away from my 20 week NHS scan, I certainly couldn't of waited that long! Eeeeek let us know how it goes! xxx

Hi
I hope you scan will be fine.
How much does it cost a private scan?

Private scans are so much nicer than NHS ones, I've had 3 private, 3 nhs, had my gender scan at almost 17 weeks and it was amazing! Good luck xx

Thank you ladies. Azam really reasonable £79 & that's for the gender, 4D with cd & photos. If they need to rescan for whatever reason (baby doesn't cooperate for e.g) they rescan for free X

Eeeek good luck for tomorrow!!! We have our private gender scan on Saturday and we are both so excited!!! We've decided on names this week so I'm looking forward to being able to refer to bump as his or her name now.

Do you secretly have a preference?? I keep flitting between wanting a boy then girl but I'm not bothered - just sad that we will only get to use one of the names we have picked!!! Xx

Last edited:
MillersMrs I don't have a preference but I'm convinced it's a boy. Just a gut feeling. What about you? X

MillersMrs I don't have a preference but I'm convinced it's a boy. Just a gut feeling. What about you? X

No preference but I think it's a boy. My only reasoning for this is - my family have a very very strange pattern that can be traced back for generations. The first born has always been girl followed by boy for second child. Me being me, I like to be awkward and break traditions unintentionally so I reckon this is one of them that I will just break haha!! X

Last edited:
Congrats on a baby girl! I'm having a gender scan today at 10:15.. I think it's a boy, but am from a long long line of girls so it's prob s girl lol. I don't care, I just want to know!! What time is your scan today MillersMrs? X

Yayyyy!! Time to go pink shopping. My neutral baby bits I got will certainly be getting an injection of pink, congrats Millersmisses. Really happy for you xxx💓

Great! We're having a girl too! ��������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back