Pretty sure Auntie Flo will arrive tonight

rachie29

Reaction score
just got a feeling.... can't explain it.

had same type of cramps for over a week, sore bbs, backache, tired - all symptoms have had last couple of months right before af shows....

at least i can have a nice glass of wine if she shows up....

I say don't open the door to her, let her stay out in cold :D . I hope you're wrong chick and it's symptoms of something else :hug:

i'll try me best... will turn all lights off and pretend i'm not in!! :pray:

yeah rachie, go upstairs and hide under the duvet! i really hope its a BFP for you babe you deserve it chick - fingers crossed :pray: :hug: :D

I have had similar pains to rachie on and off for a week im hoping its not AF deciding to come to let hope she stays away!! :hug: -xxx-

Ive had af pains (backache) almost 3 weeks now, had it with all my other pregnancies too.

hope its the same for you :wink:

when is she actually due??

babydust

I had the same thing with both my pregnancies for about 6 wks. My doctor said it was just my body getting ready for all the growing it would have to do. Hope it's the same for you hun. Fingers crossed for you. :hug:

moomoo192 said:
Ive had af pains (backache) almost 3 weeks now, had it with all my other pregnancies too.

hope its the same for you :wink:

when is she actually due??

babydust

thanks - i do too...

:pray: shes due today... sometime this evening... but was 2 days late last month so will see

has she come yet? i do hope she stays away!

good luck hun xxx :hug:

Oh hun I hope she doesn't show :pray:

And if she doesn't show for me either and we both get BFP's we can both go to first-tri together. :hug:

Rachie, whats you CM like? i got a bit more than usual around the time of AF this time

KFC hope this is it

its kind of watery (tmi sorry) and i also checked my cp and its really high and soft/wet not low and hard...

i'm not relying on that though cos i could just be getting late af...

still not here though

moomoo192 said:
Rachie, whats you CM like? i got a bit more than usual around the time of AF this time

KFC hope this is it

I posted a thread about that last week. i'm the same and I don't usually notice it.

Keeping ny fingers crossed for you hun.

morning rachie hun - she still not arrived??

i really, really, REALLY, hope this is your month chick!!

:pray: :D :pray: :D :pray: :D

well... officially 1 day late.

couldnt wait, did a test this am and BFN.. not really surprised as was late last month. If not here by end of week will test again.

Any news from GGG, she was testing again this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back