Pressure...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I've probably posted somethin simular, or other people have.. but...

in the last week i've had alot of pressure pushing down, really feels like junior is tryin to get out, it sends shooting pains inside.. like a pain on my cervix? really hard to explain..

any idea's girl, any answers appreciated.. xx

Ive kinda got quite used to when Pips wiggleing her way down now. I was worried at first because it started so early but she seems to do it every couple of weeks or so Like the pains you explained like a sharp shooting pains in my rudey bits then also my tummy will feel tight or like my hips will ache and I know its her moving down. Hehe now it feels as though shes sitting on my legs when I sit up straight hehe!

nickilubs said:
Ive kinda got quite used to when Pips wiggleing her way down now. I was worried at first because it started so early but she seems to do it every couple of weeks or so Like the pains you explained like a sharp shooting pains in my rudey bits then also my tummy will feel tight or like my hips will ache and I know its her moving down. Hehe now it feels as though shes sitting on my legs when I sit up straight hehe!

Yeh it feels like this, when i sit up straight i feel like i'm sittin on his head?!? Very very strange... lol

and uncomphy... i know it doesnt mean early labour tho, but just makes me think :eek: :eek: :eek: please stay in there lol.... think he likes it so much in my tummy he never wants to come out... xx

I get these pains hun! i was a little worried at first as with my others I got them pains later on but its just the weight of babs! I think shes transverse and with the others they were head down from conception lol so I guess that makes a difference too! Sometimes I feel like the pressure is so bad that my girlie bits are going to explode!!! lol And the shouting pain is horrid! Especially when Im out haha :lol:

lea m said:
I get these pains hun! i was a little worried at first as with my others I got them pains later on but its just the weight of babs! I think shes transverse and with the others they were head down from conception lol so I guess that makes a difference too! Sometimes I feel like the pressure is so bad that my girlie bits are going to explode!!! lol And the shouting pain is horrid! Especially when Im out haha :lol:

Lol, i keep shoutin random "ouch's" out.. OH thinks i'm exhagerating...

but it hurts... lol wish men understood what we have to go thru..

he said he gets a fair idea, as all i do it moan... :roll: :roll: *soo not true** lol xx

Awww!! :evil: :evil: Tell that OH of yours he will get a smacked bottom if he carries on!! :talkhand:
Hee hee I do that with the "OUCH" ha Walking around tesco and all sorts! People look at me so funny :lol: :lol:
Joe looks at me with like sad eyes but I know he doesnt get what the pains are like etc :shakehead:

I got this when Evie's hands were above her head (so I had hands in my pelvis). Oh and I also get grinding on my pelvis which the MW said was because her head is on the pelvic brim (not quite engaged, but wanting to get her head down!)

Could be the pressure of your waters (others have said engaging, but if not, could be the waters?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back