pressure

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
I don't normally like to moan girls, i'd rather have a laugh..but i'm having a poop day.
So much pressure downstairs its unreal, i can barely walk, feels like baby is coming out!!!!
Also i'm a bit damp, don't think its waters, as its teeny amounts...its as if my 'load' is so heavy its making me pee my pants a little bit when i walk!! :oops: tmi ...i know.
Went to mw in week, i am still measuring huge, 37 weeks now, she thinks consultant will give me another scan on weds, just to check, but she doesn't think i'll be waiting till april....
well with these aches and pains... i hope not! :cry: :cry:

Hugs from me :hug: :hug:
im not at that stage yet got all that to come
but hope you day gets better and baby gives you no more jip
lol sarah :hug:

:hug: :hug:
put your feet up and take it easy and hope bubs rolls off your bladder a bit- its not nice :x

I can relate to the pressure feeling. Yesterday it was so bad it was making me walk odd, lol! It makes you feel as you you want to rid yourself of about 3 pints of pee (sorry TMI :lol: ) but then only an egg cup sized amount comes out!

At the moment my boy has hiccups, something he now frequently has :lol:

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully bubs wont be too long now, if he/she came now everything would be ok :) maybe 3 more weeks cooking if you can take it then start major eviction process!!

xxx

Oh dear :hug:

Hope bubs manages to find a more comfortable position soon, it is SO not fun when they're like that!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back