Pressure when I pee!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Dollie, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Dollie

Dollie Well-Known Member

This is gona sound so wierd but baby is head down and has dropped quite a bit already so im used to the normal pressure down below but the last couple of days when i go for a pee its a lot worse. its not a UTI as it doesnt hurt to actually use the loo its just pressure up inside on my cervix like his head is proper poking down, sometimes theres also a slight urge to push but nothing major that makes me think im gona give birth down the loo! Lol. Has anyone else had this or am i strange? lol. Just want to know if its normal or if i should keep an eye on it xx

2. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Yeah I get it sometimes when I sit up straight or get out of the car. Just baby's head I think!

3. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

I get it when I get out of bed in the night and sit up.xx

4. star fish

star fish Well-Known Member

Yes, I've had that for at least three weeks when I pee. I was worried about baby popping out and down the loo as well! But then i remembered there was no way it would be that easy, bah!

5. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

Yep I get pressure sitting on the loo. Sometimes I feel it makes it difficult to pee when I get there. Helps to support my bump when I go.

6. Dollie

Dollie Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, nobody tells us about the wierd stuff do they?! Lol

7. Charlie1989

Charlie1989 Well-Known Member

argh i have been getting this for weeks!!! it hurts too, the midwife said its like the baby putting her head into a bucket and out! lol also she said she is putting her head in the birthing position and then finding it uncomfortable and pulling it back out again. it hurts but i find it kinda cute!! haha xx weeeirrdd!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

8. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

Just had it happen. What a palava going to the loo is. Support bump so I can pee, pressures pains in the foof whilst I am there, weird contortions so I can wipe properly and because of carpal tunnel my hands are tingling whilst I'm trying to sort myself out!

9. Dollie

Dollie Well-Known Member

Haha, oh the joys and dignity of it all :)