Pressure (Down there)

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Are you ready for it ...... (sorry for being so detailed)

For some weeks now i have felt like and look like im carrying quite low, this is my second pregnancy, i also feel like there is alot of pressure in my vaginal area sometimes, the only way i can describe it is like having a tampon in thats falling out??? Its alot worse when im constipated (most of the time!)

Ive been worrying about it thinking it might be the babies head and after googling it some women say it could be an incompetent cervix and that they had to have something put in (stitch or something) and can sause preterm labour - im scared!! :cry:

Has anyone else experienced similar?? i never worried like this in my first pregnancy but i cant stop worrying with this one!!

x x x x

I think I'm having similar feelings and am also carrying fairly low, although it's my first pregnancy so have nothing to compare it to. I tend to get it when baby is moving a lot and it feels almost like she's trying to find her way out! (I've told her she has to stay put for a while yet!) I asked my midwife about it and she wasn't concerned so I assumed it was pretty normal but if your worried I'd give your midwife a call.

Sorry I don't mean to pry too much but when you say it's your second pregnancy have you got a child already? If you have and you had an incompetant cervix you would have known about it then. Sorry if this is your first baby but second pregnancy.

Hi

Yeah, iv been feeling that lately too and my bump is quite low. I think its just cos iv had a growth spurt though and all my bits are getting pushed down! :lol:

Sorry should have said yes i have a son who is nearly 5, so this is my second baby, its not as bad now, i might call the midwife tomorrow though to be on safeside.

Thank you for your quick responses x x

Hi,

This is my third pregnancy and I'm getting a similar kind of pressure thing - and kicking very low too! It's not all the time but can get quite uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back